Thank you for attending the Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon, an event focusing on community engagement, bringing you featured speakers and keynotes from Microsoft and Community Leaders and sessions from a global speaker lineup. This page will provide you with the logistical information needed to attend the event and get the most value.
How to Navigate the Schedule and Join a Session
How to Participate in SessionsAll sessions are delivered using Microsoft Teams meetings. All attendees will join the meeting muted. We encourage you to use Microsoft Teams Emotes throughout the sessions and to use meeting chat to communicate with speakers and other attendees. Speakers and Event Organizers may allow you to UNMUTE your audio to ask questions as needed.
Session RecordingsThe event is recording sessions when approved by the presenter. All recorded sessions will be available on the Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon YouTube Channel after the event. Our event is staffed with volunteers that edit and upload the videos to YouTube. We ask for your patience to allow them to process over 300 sessions.
Support RequestsSubmit a support request by clicking on the following link and filling out the form, http://bit.ly/M365VM21Support.
Code of ConductThe following code of conduct outlines our expectations of the behaviors we consider unacceptable.
- Personal insults, threats, attacks, harassment, stalking, abuse, slurs, profanity, sexual remarks or innuendos, or physical violence directed against another person particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language
- Inappropriate physical contact or unwelcome sexual attention, including sexualized comments or jokes, inappropriate touching, groping, or unwelcome sexual advances
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following (online or in-person).
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behavior.
- Sustained disruption of conference events, including talks and presentations
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If an attendee, speaker, producer, sponsor, or conference organizer engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers will take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the conference. This includes all spaces related to the conference, virtual and physical.
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behavior, please notify the conference organizers at M365VM 2021 Info.